No, the cat in the picture isn't me. He's one of many doubles,
so potential assassins will be confused. This one is named
"Fodder" as in Canon Fodder.
I've been thinking about my benevolent policies for when I have total world domination. Here are some of the things that will be different about the world when I am in charge.
- Catnip farms will have a government subsidy.
- There will be no "waiting for the alarm". Breakfast Friskies will be served when I want them.
- Humans will do as they're told.
- Every day will be Caturday.
- Daily serves of cream and stinky fish will be mandatory.
- Dogs will know their place - which is out of the cats' way.
- Playtime will be 2am and sleep time will be 2pm.
- Jingle balls will be freely available.
- Flea treatment will be unnecessary, because being a flea will be illegal.
There's lots of other policies I need to work on. But it's nap time now. Yawn! I'll work on them another day.
Until next time we meet in the Bloggosphere,