Hello out there in the Bloggosphere,
Colonel Pillster from Pillster's Pages recently gave me the Liebster Award. I was a little hesitant about accepting it because, well I don't want to be seen to be too close to the military in my Prime Minispurrial campaign. But then I realised, I deserve this award, so I should accept it.
I have to answer 11 questions set by the person who gave me the award, link back to his page, which I did above, give the award to 11 more bloggers, and ask them another 11 questions. That sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it?
What happened to just receiving an award, giving a boring speech thanking everyone else for me being amazing and walking off?
Oh well, here goes.
The Colonel's 11 questions, and my answers, are:
- If you could become your favourite movie star, who would you want to be and why? I have never, ever wanted to be anything other than me.
- Have you ever bitten your hooman and, if so, why did you do it? Regularly. If she's late with the food, I take a bite and say, "feed me now or I'll eat you."
- Complete the sentence “If I ruled the world the first thing I would do is …” What do you mean "if"? I'm the Supreme Feline Overlord, and you will grovel before me.
- Which part of you do you most like your hooman(s) to scratch and tickle? I don't like to be scratched and tickled, unless I'm in the mood for it. The mood only lasts a minute or two, and if you don't stop as soon as I stop feeling like being handled, I will bite. I do like to climb, sit and lie on humans, but they should keep their hands to themselves.
- How did you come to live with your hoomans? I got them from a pet shop.
- Have you ever seen the movie “Cats and Dogs” and, if so, who was your favourite character in it? I rather like the cat who's into world domination. He's a bit like me, but I'm smarter and have better minions.
- What is your relationship with your vet (stabbyperson) like? I object to the cold thermometer you-know-where, but otherwise he's OK. I've climbed up his arm, and walked around his shoulders. He's OK for a human.
- Which part of you do you least like your hooman(s) to scratch and tickle? Anywhere when I'm not in the mood.
- What’s your favourite colour? Colour? You mean black or white? I have both.
- Have you ever seen your hooman(s) doing anything that he/she/they wouldn’t want anyone else to know about? Of course. I see everything.
- (He he!) What was it that you saw? Send me two packs of Temptations, and I'll tell you all about it.
So who are the 11 bloggers I'm giving the Award to?
- Nerissa at Nerissa's Life. (He's probably already got one, but he won't mind getting it again. He loves bling.)
- Gemma at Gemma's Little Gems.
- Jessie at Jessie and Jane.
- Billy at Billy the Pig.
- Loupi at Swiss Cat's Ideas.
- Dugal and friends at Three Aussie Cats.
- Viiru at Cat's Life.
- CFB at Cat Food Breath.
- Janis at Janice Felidae.
- Lil at Lil's Cat World.
- Smokey at Smokey the Purring Cat (which isn't really a blog, but Colonel Pillster gave some of his awards to Twitter accounts instead of blogs, so I'm not doing too badly.)
Now, I have to invent 11 questions for these honoured recipients. (If I had to work for my award, they should work for theirs as well.)
- Why do you blog?
- If you could be spokescat (or guinea pig or dog) for any product, company, or cause, what would it be?
- What's your human's most annoying habit?
- What would your human say is your most annoying habit?
- If you could be a human for a day, what would you do?
- What one thing do you wish someone would invent?
- What's your favourite toy?
- What's your favourite place to nap?
- If it were up to you, what would be the penalty for the crime of being a flea?
- If you were to have a pawty, what would the cake be made out of?
Well, that's a lot of work just to accept an award. But I've done it. I do deserve an award after all. I am just such an awesome cat.
Until next time we meet in the Bloggosphere,
Supreme Feline Overlord,
Feline Pawty Prime Minispurrial Candidate.