|"I can sit back and relax,|
knowing I've made a
difference." - Fanta.
I have a great family. (Even if one of my catty brothers launches sneak attacks at me sometimes.)
Because my family are (mostly) good to me, I try to be good and helpful for them as well. I think being helpful shows how much I love them.
I help in lots of ways. Here are some of them.
- I make sure Mum is awake early enough so that she can hear her alarm.
- I show Mr D where the food dish is so he knows where to feed us.
- I help Mum eat cheese. (Percy helps too. He likes cheese.)
- I sleep right beside (sometimes on top of) Mum, so she won't ever be afraid of being alone in the dark.
- I wake Mum to tell her if anyone makes a noise anywhere in the house, or outside on the street, during the night.
- I help keep the humans fit and entertained by playing chase the ball, and tug of war with the rope toy.
- I wait at the door for guests, and greet them. (Mum says I shouldn't jump on people, but I get a little carried away with my greeting duty at times.)
- I sit with Percy when Bumpy's been mean to him, so he knows he's welcome here.
- I lie under Bumpy so he's warm and comfortable on cold days.
- I garden with Mum. I pick bits off plants, just the way she does.
- I clean up the cats' wet food dishes when they're finished.
- I help the cats eat their dry food, even though I have to climb way up on the cat tower to do it. I wonder why their dry food is kept way up there?
I'm a very, very helpful dog. That means that at the end of the day, I can lie back and relax, and be proud of myself, knowing I've made a big difference for everyone around me.
Licks and tail wags,
Miss Fantasia Dog.
(Call me Fanta.)